“ A few clicks on our free web app ”
find, visualize and analyze U.S. state data instantly
No Coding, No Kidding!
tested positive v. death rate by racial groups
(US states, November 13, 2020)
Our database is updated daily
- find US state information and match data effortlessly
- visualize US state data for quick understanding
- do stats without statistical software and coding
- conduct hypothesis tests (e.g. OLS, Logit)
- build advanced models to analyze big data automatically
The COVID-19 pandemic demands a data-driven attitude from every state.
Overwhelmed by the U.S. data?
- How to make sense of total number of deaths, death rate of a state?
- Is testing really essential?
- Let data become your friend
- Link Covid-19 variables to such variables as age, race, sex, income
- Use visualization and analytics to empower decision making